Physit statement regarding COVID19 virus
In light of the recent events of COVID-19 outbreak, Physit Ltd is working hard to ensure all our patients can continue the work on their rehabilitation and progress. In the past few days we have seen unprecedented events unfold and we recognise that many of our home visits might not be able to go ahead as planned soon. We also recognise the importance of the care we provide through our rehabilitation programmes, therefore Physit is currently implementing the technologies to allow our therapists and patients to communicate through a video link. This is a fully risk-free environment for both our patients and our therapists.
Please contact our Admin team on 07714 244 438 or email us on email@example.com if you wish to discuss this with us further.
In accordance with the latest government guidenance, any therapists who have a newly developed continious cough or fever, will self isolate for 14 days (this applies to everyone living in the same household).
For further information please visit:
Physit Ltd is conitinously monitoring the situation and is adhering to all government advice/guidelines.
In order to protect the most vulnerable, but to ensure continious care, Physit Ltd will be introducing new on-line video consultations.
Physit is committed to delivering safe treatments to all of our patients and doing everything reasonably possible / practicable to minimize COVID19 exposure in delivering treatment to people at home:
- Follow the official guidance issued by the UK Government
- In order to reduce exposure to public spaces and high volumes of people, Physit has requested that all therapists avoid taking public transport, when visiting patients and all journeys must be made in the Company vehicles.
- All therapists are expected to regularly wash hands using the correct techniques as outlined in our general procedures. For more information re handwashing techniques please look at this PDF document.
- All therapists are equipped with safeguarding equipment (face mask, hand sanitizer and wipes).
- Any therapists developing new, continuous cough and high temperature will stay at home for a minimum of 7 days.
If you are experiencing new, continuous cough a high temperature, stay at home and please contact NHS111 on call 111.