Physit was founded in 2012 with the aim to provide physiotherapy services in people’s home taking the burden away from attending a clinic for those who were less able. Since then, we have helped our Patients back on the road to recovery. We are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our highly skilled, diverse team.
We provide high quality personal care at people’s homes, care homes and workplaces. Our main Office is based in Putney and we mainly cover South West London, but we are always reaching out across London. Our service offers physiotherapy and exercise rehabilitation – both face to face and virtual.
Our central team will provide you with all the support and tools (including travel arrangements) to enable you to focus on the high quality, personalised care Physit thrives itself on, in a safe working environment.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to our Team’s development through regular CPD events and support through training courses to further your knowledge and skills.
- HCPC registered
- UK resident (London based)
- Full clean driving licence
- Manual therapy experience
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert Physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to a diverse range of patients within a domiciliary setting.
- Manage a case load of patients with varying MSK pathologies using evidence based/patient centred principles to assess, plan and implement treatment.
- Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem.
- Develop and review treatment programmes together with patients’ goals in mind, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Write patient case notes and reports in our online clinical notes, adhering to company procedures and CSP guidelines.
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention.
- Manage clinical risk.
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation experience
- Experience working with elderly persons
- Acupuncture course completion
- Pilates & Rehabilitation experience
- Experience of using electronic practice management systems
- Confidence with IT systems